Searching...

Haul: March BDJ Box

3:54 PM
Edit: Since GFC is closing down soon, you may follow my blog with Bloglovin

It's been quite some time when I first heard of BDJ Box. I was hesitant at first to subscribe to this mystery box but, I've been reading a lot of reviews about it across the social networks so I finally gave in! lol.

BDJ Box is "a curation of premium beauty products for each subscriber" as how they define it on their website. You can order on their website as a guest---which means you don't have to sign up in order to subscribe to this mystery box. (But I think it's better if you sign up.*wink*)

Here are the plans they offer and the prices:



Since I was just trying out their service, I opted to subscribe on "one time purchase" only and I paid via Paypal. They offer other payment options though. See below:


The boxes contain 5-6 premium products specially picked based on your beauty profile. The staff will determine what you need based on the results of the quiz you'll take once you sign up. (That's why I told you it's better if you sign up.) The contents remain undisclosed though prior to ship out. :p If you are worried whether you'll get the value you paid/will pay for, don't! BDJ Box team does their best to give you products that are worth every peso you spent/will spend. They ship out the boxes usually at the last week of each months. Shipping is free!

Okay, without further blah blah, here's my March BDJ Box and its contents all from Loreal Paris!

Pretty, right? :)
It came with these five stickers to remind ourselves:

We are worth it!


March BDJ Box


In details (contents):


  • Fall Repair Hair Shampoo (180ml), SRP: 110php
  • Fall Repair Hair Conditioner (180ml), SRP: 119php

  • Youth Code Pre-Essence (5ml sample size only), SRP of Full size: 1,495php
  • UV PERFECT Longlasting UV Protector (30ml), SRP: 545php

  • UV PERFECT BB Max (5ml sample size only), SRP of Full size: 595php
  • Shine Caresse (6ml), SRP: 595php

  • Color Riche Le Nail Art, SRP: 395php

There you have it, lovelies! I haven't used any of the products yet but I am really excited na! I know I have posted too many products already and haven't done any reviews yet, but I am doing my best to do so, really. I am just so so so busy these days... T_T

And, as much as I wanted to subscribe to their April Box, I wasn't able to! Why? They're all sold out already! Plus, I don't have money in my Paypal account the past few days. hohoho. How about you? Have you tried subscribing to this box yet? Tell me what you think. :)

Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

8 comments:

  1. this is another social store to buy on. .may i try reading their sites for more info. .thank you for this. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only bought their first ever box. I found great products and I'm thrilled to be surprised of what's to come. However because up to now I can't finish them all (even if I share them with my family members), I didn't avail of the succeeding boxes anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth be told, it's my first time to know about BDJ Box and i must say it seems really cool to have this and do review. Thank you for sharing! Will ask my siblings if they'd like to try too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you got quite a haul for March and I'm sure you're gonna enjoy this products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the items inside the March BDJ Box because of Loreal products, but I don't like the other BDJ Box with avon items inside, I almost got enticed to sign up for my own BDJ Box too but I have not yet pursue since i'm still glued at sampleroom hehehe and still have plenty of pending product reviews to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading a lot of posts about BDJ box lately, makes me want to sign up as well. I'm wondering what would be inside May BDJ box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they create a male version of this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete