Searching...

Ninth Sample Room Haul

6:55 PM
It's been a while since I last ordered samples from Sample Room. The past two months, I didn't avail samples because (1) I didn't really need what they were giving away, (2) I let my skin breathe for a while before trying out products again and (3) There are people out there who needed the samples more than I do. *wink*

This month of December however, they offered great products everyone could (and should) try and most of them were in full sizes! Here's what I was able to snatch:

SkinWhite Classic Whitening Lotion SPF 10
SkinWhite Advanced Power Whitening Lotion SPF 20
Bifiesta Age Care Cleansing Lotion

This was actually a good catch since I only paid 160php to cover the shipping fee. I use SkinWhite lotion (though not regularly) even before, so I didn't hesitate to grab these. Aside from having tried them already, it's for free so what's to lose? I have yet to try the Bifiesta Age Care Cleansing Lotion so I can't write much about it yet. Maybe I'd write a review soon.

Are you a Sample Room member already? What's the best product you've gotten from them so far?


Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment