Searching...

Haul | First Sample Room Purchase this 2014

7:21 PM
Believe it or not, this is already my 10th "purchase" from Sample Room. I am not a VIP member yet but I am enjoying the products they offer that my "points" could afford already. It's because, I only grab samples that I think I could actually use. Here are the recent  samples I got:

Celeteque Acne Solutions (Acne Spot Corrector Gel)
Celeteque Antiwrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil
Calchews (Caramel and Chocolate)

The Cleansing Oil came with this package even if I didn't order it. It's so nice of Sample Room to add that sample. :) Here's a closer look at the products:


I like Celeteque products and I didn't have second thoughts when I grabbed this Acne Spot Corrector Gel. I can definitely use it whenever zits stubbornly pop on my face. :p


I've been seeing Calchews in major drugstores but never had a chance to buy and try one. It's a calcium supplement that you can chew; hence, the name Calchews (that's what I think anyway). This is good if you don't want or have no time to drink milk to meet your daily calcium requirement.

Sample Room just gets better. I wish they would lower the points needed for some samples so even non-VIP members could try them. :)

Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment