Searching...

Unboxing | January-February BDJ Box

7:52 PM
After my first purchase from BDJ Box last year, I wasn't sure if I would still get another box for myself. Their available slots for each month keeps getting sold out in such a short period of time and I am not one who can tolerate waiting for something for so long. But sometime in September of 2013, I tried my luck and visited their site to see if they're accepting orders already. When I saw that November boxes were already available, I immediately placed an order. Waiting for just two months is quite acceptable. But hey, November came and I still hadn't received anything. Turns out, my order wasn't included in the November boxes. Worse, they told me I would have to wait for FEBRUARY box! Ohhh, patience. That's a total of F.I.V.E. months of waiting! Argh.

Anyway, enough of my rants. haha. The box is here already and I love it!!! I can say that it's worth the wait but everything could have been so much better if I didn't have to. :p


I was too excited to open this box since I waited for it for so long. I am glad that it didn't disappoint me---or, not quite atleast.


This month's theme is "Change it Up!" This is exactly what I need these days. I have to change a few things in my life; make them better.


The stickers that came with this BDJ Box look so cute and very encouraging. Every girl wants to walk in beauty! I believe each one of us is created beautiful by God's liking. So next time you feel different, think that God created you the way He wants you to be. :)

Here's a quick look at the contents of January-February BDJ Box:


Box includes:

  • Avon Face Pearls
  • Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara
  • Revlon Nail Art
  • My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo
  • My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner
  • Garnier Color Naturals
  • Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint
  • Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap
  • Tony Moly Samples
  • Gift Certificates
I am happy with these products except maybe for the soap. I had tried it already with Sampleroom before. I wish they just included a BB cream since I'm running out of it na! :p Here's a closer look at the products:




I wish they sent at least one full size of Tony Moly product. I gave the Avon Face Pearls to my mom since I don't apply anything on my face other than foundation. And yeah, the Garnier Color Naturals too. I'm not sure if I could use the gift certificates but the rest of the contents of the box would surely be useful to me. :)

As early as now, March and April BDJ Boxes are already sold out so if you're planning of saving one for May, subscription is now open! As for me, I am hesitant to purchase another box these days. Maybe someday again in the foreseeable future, I will. :p

Do you like this January-February BDJ Box too? What's your favorite product here? Share your thoughts in the comment box below!

Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment