Searching...

Haul | 12th Sample Room Purchase

12:40 PM
Sample Room never fails to offer great products, really. This is already my 12th transaction with them and so far, I love all the products they send. They are so generous to give out samples in full sizes! Look what I've recently gotten from them:

(L-R) SkinWhite Power Whitening Body Wash | Price: PHP 99
Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick (Queen Bee) | Price: PHP 350
Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray | Price: PHP 25.00

I am currently using SkinWhite Power Whitening Body Wash and so far so good! The Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick is a must have as it is easy to carry and stays true to its promise of long wear. Also, I love that Hygienix Anti-bacteril hand spray as it is so important for me to keep my hands clean in the workplace.

I'm just wondering though why it took longer for these items to arrive---say 5 or 6 days? Nevertheless, I am happy with these things!

Are you a Sample Room member too? Go to their site and grab samples now! :)

Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment