Searching...

Philhealth CARES: Loving It =)

3:31 PM
Hello guys! How are you? This blog hibernated for quite some time. I'm sorry about that. I've been really busy with work. As I told you, this blog would contain Nursing and work related posts as well as jobs I would find helpful for all of us. Today, I'll be updating you about what happened the past few weeks.

First of all, I would like to inform you that I was hired by Philhealth under their program "Customer's Assistance, Relations and Empowerment Staff". Honestly, I had second thoughts about it 'coz it is not actually a 'nursing' job. Yeah, I posted a blog about that here. However, as time goes by, I realize this job is something that I could actually love. Though I am not taking care of people here, I am still helping them by providing information on how they can utilize their Philhealth benefits in order to lessen their hospital bill. The word "bill" signifies that the patient is ready to go home and at the same time, it also raises financial issues. We come to the rescue by telling them how to maximize their Philhealth benefits.



Before our actual hospital deployment, we had a 10-day-training to ensure that we are fully equipped with knowledge upon entering the hospital premises.


Our Manual :)
We had a series of exams after the discussions and I was blessed to be on 5th place amongst 56 other C.A.R.E.S in region 3. lols. I got chocolates as prizes for that.


I had a really bad yet worthy experience during my first month of duty but I don't regret what I did. I was able to do my job well and I guess that's just enough to convince myself that I didn't do anything wrong. I won't go to details here 'coz it's confidential.

Anyway, stay tuned for upcoming posts. Visit my other blogs http://myheartdoestalk.blogspot.com and http://lilydecidestoblog.blogspot.com. xoxo =)

Subscribe via Email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment